Servings4 side dishes
butter chicken, so I paired this cold salad with it. It’s very refreshing with just a hint of spiciness. For this recipe, I used some pomegranate because it caught my eyes while I went on my weekly grocery shopping. By the time I was done getting the gem-like seeds out, I looked like I had Unicorn tears all over me (according to the hubby). I made a mistake of wearing a white top. Lesson learnt. Plus, pomegranate gives the salad an awesome colour boost.
- 1 Cucumber, deseeded and diced
- ½ Pineapple, diced
- 5 tablespoons Pomegranate
- 1 medium Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 (or according to taste) Red Chillies, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons Lime, Key Lime or Kalamansi
- 2 tablespoons (or according to taste) Sugar
- To taste Salt
- Mix limes with sugar and salt. Let dissolve.
- Combine all ingredients with lime dressing.
- Chill for an hour, toss it a few times in between.
100 0 100 5