Back in my Uni days, my friend Ling and I used to frequent a Kebab house that baked the best chicken wings ever! It was super crispy, juicy and tasty. Ling use to pair her wings with yogurt sauce and she introduced it to me. I loved it instantly! Ling also had a way to eat wings…with a fork and knife. On top of that, she actually spent time de-boning it before eating it. Her way was genius as you could then fill the wings up with the yogurt sauce! Like a stuffed chicken wing.
She was my eating, shopping, b*tching and sometimes snuggling/sleeping companion. We used to also spend lots of time watching trailers together. So Ling Ling, this is for you!
- ½ (about 6-inches) Cucumber
- 1 cup Yogurt or Greek Yogurt
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- ½ tablespoon Dill, dried or fresh
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Mint, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- To taste Salt
- Cut cucumber lengthways, use a teaspoon to deseed.
- Use food processor to grate cucumbers.
- Mix cucumbers, yogurt, garlic, dill, chopped mint, salt and sugar.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.