Bacon? Bacon. There’s really nothing more to say about it…just that it’s yummy. So, here it is!
- 1kg New Potatoes, washed and cut into quarters
- 4 Bay Leaves (optional)
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 medium sized Red Onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons White Wine Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Oregano or mixed herbs, fresh or dried
- To taste Salt
- To taste Black Pepper, freshly ground
- 10 strips, or more...the sky's the limit Bacon
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Add bay leaves and salt.
- Add potatoes and cook till tender but still firm. About 20 minutes.
- Drain and cool.
- In a bowl, mix in mayonnaise, salt, pepper, white wine vinegar, oregano or mixed herbs, red onions and potatoes.
- Allow potato salad to cool down before refrigerating it.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Need instructions to cook bacon? Place bacon on a baking tray, bake at 200°C for 15-20 minutes or till crispy. Chop it up and sprinkle over potato salad.
- Serve with bacon, topped with bacon, and a side of bacon. 😀
100 0 100 5
I love your amount of bacon, the sky is always the limit with bacon! 😉
Yes it is! There is never enough bacon! 😀